- Members receive exclusive access to StoryBee, an interview show created exclusively for our members. The twenty-minute web-based program profiles notable people who make, collect, sell, study, exhibit and/or preserve quilts.
- All our supporters have the option to receive the Quilt Alliance eNewsletter, emailed regularly.
- All our supporters have the option to be listed on our Supporters page—members at the $150 level and higher receive an optional professional/extended listing.
- Quilt Guilds or organizations who purchase a Quilt Alliance Group Membership qualify for a 33% discount on Quilt Alliance outreach and education programming.
- Members receive modest thank you gifts to help them spread the word about the Quilt Alliance. Our adorable enameled Alliance logo pin is offered at the $60+ membership levels, a logo note pad is offered at the $90+ level and the QA logo tee is offered at the $150 level.